Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread. Spray loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with flour. In a large bowl, beat together butter, eggs, sugars, vanilla, bananas, salt and baking soda and powder. Once completely combined, gradually add in the flour.
Spoon Nutella batter alternately with plain banana bread batter into the prepared pan. Swirl batters together with a knife. This banana bread with raspberries and dulce de leche swirl is a must try! You can have Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread
- It’s 6 tbsp of Nutella.
- It’s 3 of Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mini Marshmallows.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Pecans.
The caramel and banana combination is perfect, and the raspberries add makes the bread taste less sweet. The Nutella and blueberry banana bread is my favourite otherwise, but I didn't have blueberries at home so I decided to try with raspberries instead. Place your dates in a food processor and pulse until you get a paste. Then add your brown bananas to mix.
Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F..
- Spray loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with flour..
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, eggs, sugars, vanilla, bananas, salt and baking soda and powder..
- Once completely combined, gradually add in the flour..
- Pour your batter into your loaf pan until it?s about 1/3 of the way full.
- Then add chopped pecans, mini marshmallows and drop the Nutella evenly over the surface..
- Pour more batter over the top until your loaf pan is almost full to the top..
- Top with more Nuttela, marshmallows and pecans.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..
Next add your vanilla extract, eggs, honey, and coconut oil and puree. Decadent Rocky Road Chocolate Banana Bread is perfect for dessert or snacks. A great addition to a brunch menu, or a potluck. There is always a reason to bake banana bread. Do you have ripe bananas, but don't want to bake?