Santa fe grilled chicken panini. santa fe-chicken-panini nutrition facts and nutritional information. This Carl's Jr. copycat Santa Fe Grilled Chicken Sandwich has a teriyaki sauce marinated chicken breast that is served on a whole wheat bun, topped with cheese, a whole green chile, lettuce and an easy Santa Fe sauce. I wish I could say that we never ate fast food.
Ciabatta bread stuffed with grilled chicken, pesto, avocado aioli, cheese, and roasted tomatoes! Fresh mixed greens with avocado, dried cranberries, roasted corn, tomatoes, almonds, goat cheese, corn bread croutons and chipotle Grilled chicken breast served on top of rice and topped with avocado, red onion and grape tomatoes tossed in a garlic/ginger vinaigrette. Coat chicken breast halves in a spicy mixture of chili powder, cumin, and crushed red pepper, grill, and serve in flour tortillas. You can have Santa fe grilled chicken panini using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Santa fe grilled chicken panini
- Prepare 4 of slices of pepperjack cheese.
- Prepare 2 of slices of swiss.
- It’s 1 of ciabatta bread.
- Prepare 1 of garlic aoli or mayo.
- Prepare 1 of fireroasted passilla chile.
- It’s 1 of chipotle mayo.
- You need 1 of grilled chicken.
Top with your favorite taco toppings—lettuce, tomato, cheese, cilantro—for a one-dish Mexican meal. Back to Santa Fe Grilled Chicken Soft Tacos. Grilled Chicken Pesto Panini is the ultimate lunch. Ciabatta bread stuffed with grilled chicken, pesto, avocado aioli, cheese, and roasted tomatoes!
Santa fe grilled chicken panini instructions
- Spread Aoli or mayo on ciabatta bread then put it on a skillet or flat top on the aoli side let it grill.
- Take ciabatta off grill cut slices of cheese in half add 2 whole slices off pepperjack and 1 whole slice of swiss on each side.
- Melt cheese in microwave for about a min if microwave strong about 45 seconds.
- Then add chopped up passilla Chile on each side of melted cheese then add already cooked chopped grilled chicken.
- Top it off with chipotle mayo then close sandwich tightly.
- Then put tightly pressed sandwich on low heat butter melted skillet or grill to toast or mark then cut in half and enjoy.
This year Santa was really good to me, almost too good, but I'm definitely not complaining. I want to make sure I stay on his good side. Sprinkle chicken legs with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Brush chicken legs generously with sauce, turning to coat evenly.