Leftover Rice banana pancakes. Combine the leftover rice, egg, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl until it is evenly mixed. DIRECTIONS To a cup of rice, add a beaten egg,scallions, thyme, salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
I didn't even know such a thing existed. Ok so maybe that's not entirely true, but it's definitely a very rare occasion to have leftover anything at my house, let alone pancakes. My hubby and kids help see to that;). You can have Leftover Rice banana pancakes using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Rice banana pancakes
- It’s 1 of banana, mashed.
- It’s 1 of whole egg.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled rice.
However- on the rare occasion, it does so happen that we have leftovers (Hallelujah! The bananas are flavored with vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg, then cooked quickly in a large skillet. You can simplify the filling by leaving out the spices, if desired. Then just garnish the pancakes with some fresh blueberries to help tie everything together and create the prettiest presentation.
Leftover Rice banana pancakes step by step
- Into bowl, whisk eggs then add mashed banana..
- Next add cinnamon and rice and mix-mash for few secs..
- Heat non stick pan and pour laddle full of batter onto it..
- Let it cook from one side and then flip to cook other side. Be careful while flipping as this is a no flour batter..
- Cook from both sides, top with some honey and nuts, if you want. I enjoyed it as it is..
Banana egg pancakes, banana oatmeal pancakes, banana chocolate pancakes, and more. Find easy banana pancake recipes, including some healthy, and paleo versions. Fluffy, buttermilk pancakes are a favorite in my house, and the gift that keeps on giving. I make a double batch on the weekend, and use the leftover pancakes as a starting point for meals. Go stateside at brunch time and flip up some fluffy pancakes with banana two-ways – sliced into thin rounds and mashed into the batter.