Very easy banana bread. To make banana bread, you'll need pretty straightforward ingredients. Naturally the first thing you need is bananas. I like to mash them up with a muddler, but you could also simply use a fork.
Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. You can cook Very easy banana bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Very easy banana bread
- Prepare 250 grams of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 115 grams of Fine Brown sugar.
- You need 115 grams of butter.
- You need 2 medium of Eggs beaten.
- It’s 500 grams of Over ripe banana's.
In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar. Stir in the mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon. Combine melted butter and sugars in a large bowl. Mix until well combined, then stir in the vanilla, evaporated milk, and eggs.
Very easy banana bread instructions
- Pre heat oven to 180°.
- Grease and line a 23 x 13 loaf tin.
- Combine flour and bicarbonate of soda and salt in a separate bowl..
- In another bowl cream sugar and butter together and add eggs..
- Mash banana' s and add to your wet mixture combine well..
- Add the floor mixture to the wet mix and stir in easy till you've combined the flour..
- Pour mixture into your loaf tin and bake for one hour. Fifty minutes for fan ovens. Or until firm to touch and a skewer comes clean after being inserted into the middle of the loaf..
- Remove from the oven and leave for ten minutes before removing from the loaf tin and placing on a wire rack to cool..
If you prefer an entirely smooth banana bread, mash the bananas separately until no more lumps remain, and then whisk them into the batter. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Measure the flour, baking soda, and salt into the bowl. Added about a tbls of some wonderful Mexican vanilla I have and a pinch of salt. My mom always says to use salt and baking soda together to assure an even rise.. instead the light bulb went off to look on Allrecipes for an easy banana bread recipe.