Carrot cake with raisins on top. In a medium bowl, combine shredded carrots, coconut, walnuts, pineapple and raisins. Add the raisin, grated carrots, and pineapple to the batter and fold to incorporate with a rubber spatula. Divide the cake batter evenly between the prepared pans and smooth the tops.
Lloyd's Carrot Cake ships its famous carrot cake nationwide on Goldbelly! Loaded with nuts and raisins, Lloyd's carrot cakes really are something special. Mix in the flour until just combined. You can have Carrot cake with raisins on top using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot cake with raisins on top
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of medium size grated carrots.
- You need of cooking oil.
- You need of butter milk.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- You need of raisins.
- It’s of sugar.
Add in the carrots, pineapple, walnuts, coconut, and raisins and stir until evenly incorporated. Pour batter into the prepared pan. This is truly the best carrot cake recipe – it's made completely from scratch, is supremely moist, and packed full of carrots, pineapple, coconut, pecans and raisins. Filled and frosted with a simple cream cheese frosting, this cake is an absolute winner on every level.
Carrot cake with raisins on top step by step
- In a bowl sieve in a mixture of flour, baking soda, baking powder and Cinnamon, set aside..
- Separate egg yellow and egg white.
- In a different bowl add in oil, egg yellow, sugar,butter and whisk gentle in one direction.
- To the wet ingredients add in the flour mix and whisk.
- Beat the egg white at high speed till it becomes firm.
- Add the foam like egg white to the paste and fold in..
- Pour in your prepared baking tin, pour the raisins on top and bake for 50mins at 170 degrees.
Make it for Easter, Thanksgiving, or anytime you need a special cake! In a medium bowl, combine grated carrots and brown sugar. Or, grease and flour the bottom and sides of both pans. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, salt, and the cinnamon until well blended. Place one trimmed cake, cut side up, on a serving platter.