Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup).
You can have Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup)
- Prepare of Chicken Drumsticks.
- You need 2 of Roma Tomatoes (sliced to liking).
- Prepare of Baby Carrots.
- Prepare 4 of Large Potatoes diced large.
- It’s 2 of Zucchini diced large.
- You need of 4 tbsp Chicken Bouillon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato Bouillon.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- You need 2-3 of stems of cilantro.
- It’s 1 cup of Rice.
Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup) step by step
- Wash chicken and place in a large pot with 4 quarts of water. Let cook for about 25 minutes, until mostly cooked but not completely. Take foam off top and dispose..
- Add Chicken bouillon and tomato bouillon. Add diced potatoes, zucchini, and carrots. Cook for 15 minutes..
- Add tomato and rice and cook for another 20 minutes or until rice is cooked through. Add salt if needed. Add cilantro stems at the last minute and turn off heat. (Rice amount can be increased or decreased depending on personal preference, I prefer a lot of rice).