Breakfast lasagna. LIKE/FAV this video EpicMealTime starts the day off right with a trip to breakfast sandwich heaven. We're taking lasagna to a whole new level by combining. This is a different kind of breakfast casserole.
Lasagna isn't just a dinner dish. For breakfast or brunch, non-conventional lasagna is always a hit – and the Paleo crowd seems to know it best that any meal is game to get the day started. Assemble lasagna as desired — it's recommended to start with a layer of chicken thighs, topped with sausage gravy and cheese, then a layer of waffles. You can cook Breakfast lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast lasagna
- It’s of Group 1 ingredients.
- It’s 16 slice of bread.
- You need 16 slice of ham, ham pieces.
- It’s 16 slice of yellow American cheese.
- It’s 16 slice of Swiss cheese.
- You need of Group 2 ingredients.
- Prepare 8 large of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of milk, whole or 2%.
- You need 3/4 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. Lasagne, or the singular lasagna, is an Italian dish made of stacked layers of thin flat pasta alternating with fillings. This is a tasty way to make breakfast, lunch or dinner.you can even make it the night before and bake it in the morning. Fresh ingredients layered makes this breakfast lasagna (less the noodles).
Breakfast lasagna instructions
- layer group 1 ingredients twice in 9×13 casserole dish.
- blend group 2 ingredients and pour over layers.
- optional: sprinkle 4 ounces of crushed cornflakes over top.
- required: 1 & 1/2 sticks of melted butter on top, cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. take out 1 & 1/2 hours before baking. bake at 350°F for 30 minutes and let stand for 10 to 15 min..
Lasagna noodles need structure—they have a lot of ingredients layered between them!—so they can't be too mushy. Make sure to cook them until they're very al dente; they're ready typically two minutes. A lasagna is usually packed with enough good things like cheese, meat, and even veggies to make it totally satisfying all on its own, but it's always nice to pair it with a simple side dish (like a green salad. See more ideas about Lasagna, Recipes, Lasagna recipe. This mouthwatering Upside Down Lasagna is an easy dinner to feed a crowd.