Carrot cake #author marathon. Different from traditional carrot cakes, this cake is extremely moist and flavorful and is topped with a buttermilk glaze while still warm. Try it and I think you will agree that it is the best!! My fiance LOVES carrot cake, and yesterday was his birthday so I decided to look for a carrot cake recipe.
Says that it rivals his favorite carrot cake recipe. In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can cook Carrot cake #author marathon using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot cake #author marathon
- It’s of n 1/2 cups caster sugar.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of n 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
- You need of peeled shredded carrot/6 medium carrots.
- You need of n 1/2 self raising flour.
- It’s of cinnamon powder.
- You need of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare of clove powder.
- You need of baking powder(if u don't have self raising flour).
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- You need of Raisins.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, oil, carrots and vanilla; beat until combined. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Carrot cake is moist, rich in flavor and melts in your mouth!
Carrot cake #author marathon step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°.grease the tin..
- In a mixer put the caster sugar,brown sugar,eggs and oil.whisk until frothy.put the mixture into a bowl.
- To the mixture add shredded carrots then mix with a spatula,add self raising flour,add cinnamon, nutmeg, clove powder,add baking soda,salt and keep mixing.add raisins and mix.
- Bake at 180° for 35-40 minutes.
This scrumptious dessert is what everyone will be raving about! This truly is one of the best carrot cake recipes alone with whole wheat carrot cake bread, frosted carrot cake cookies or carrot cake cupcakes. All my carrot cake recipes are made with fresh carrots, the perfect blend of spices and a sweet, heavenly frosting! I like using all-purpose flour, but you can substitute some of the all-purpose flour for whole wheat or white whole wheat flour. For a gluten-free carrot cake, swap the flour for your favorite gluten-free flour blend.