jay's banana bread. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
I made a couple of muffins from the mixture too, the full muffin cup below was. Be the first to review "Toasted Banana Bread" Cancel reply.. There are several possible explanations behind this. You can have jay's banana bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of jay's banana bread
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of ripe bananas.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of flour.
You may have added too much or too little baking soda, or maybe your baking soda has already gone bad. Baking is an exact science, so little mishaps like this could be detrimental to your bread! Naturally the first thing you need is bananas. I like to mash them up with a muddler, but you could also simply use a fork.
jay's banana bread step by step
- preheat oven to 325°f.
- sift together all the dry ingredients into a large bowl..
- combine the eggs, milk, oil, banana, and vanilla into the mixing bowl and mix for 30 sec..
- all all the dry ingredients and mix until flour is moistened..
- pour into a greased 9 × 5 × 3 inch pan..
- bake at 325°f for 50 mins..
Next up are the dry ingredients. I seem to have a never ending supply of over-ripe bananas, but somehow, I always end up with just two stragglers. The base of the chocolate chip banana bread is the same as this one and we often make it without nuts because of an allergy also. Banana bread is a great way to use up extra bananas (or those ones that go brown). Put them to use with some classic banana bread recipes.