Carrot cake... Different from traditional carrot cakes, this cake is extremely moist and flavorful and is topped with a buttermilk glaze while still warm. Try it and I think you will agree that it is the best!! In a large bowl, mix together sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk.
Fold in carrots and chopped nuts until well blended. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, oil, carrots and vanilla; beat until combined. You can cook Carrot cake.. using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot cake..
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 cups of sugar, you can add more or less.
- You need 1 tbs of vanilla flavour.
- It’s 2 of jumbo eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of veg oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (diluted).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of carrot (greated).
Stir in pineapple, coconut and nuts. Classic old-fashioned carrots cake often include pineapple. While ours doesn't include any, this recipe works well with it. Carrot cake is moist, rich in flavor and melts in your mouth!
Carrot cake.. step by step
- In a bolw, using hand mixer cream egg and sugar for 2mints..
- Add your vanilla flavour and vegetable oil, continue creaming for 1mints..
- In a separate bowl sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Using a spatula add flour and milk in 3 batch till mixed..
- Butter and dust with flour your 2 seprate 6inch pan and share your batter equally..
- Bake for 45mins use tooth pick to check if baked…
This scrumptious dessert is what everyone will be raving about! This truly is one of the best carrot cake recipes alone with whole wheat carrot cake bread, frosted carrot cake cookies or carrot cake cupcakes. For a gluten-free carrot cake, swap the flour for your favorite gluten-free flour blend. Baking soda helps the cake to rise. Salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract make the cake taste amazing.