BBQ chicken with homemade tortillas. Cooking Vegan on the BBQ: Grilled Jackfruit Chilorio Tacos with Homemade Tortillas Full disclosure: I hate jackfruit! Simmer a recipe for spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup from Food Network that's loaded with fire-roasted tomatoes, black beans, jalapenos and more. In a serving bowl add a mound of shredded chicken.
So take out all your favorite toppings and get that BBQ going. Are you ready to learn how to make chicken burgers wrapped in tortillas? Homemade tortillas are easier than you think! You can cook BBQ chicken with homemade tortillas using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ chicken with homemade tortillas
- You need of Chicken strips (1 KG).
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of carribean curry powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1/5 cup of honey.
- Prepare 5 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of very hot water.
- It’s of White cabbage.
- It’s of Red cabbage.
- You need of Carrot.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It’s of Chilli powder.
Ariana and I decided that taco night was in order, and decided to do it full-up with homemade tortillas. I've been pretty unimpressed with the tortilla selection here in V-town (#tortillasnob – I can't help myself) and from now on, I think I'll be making my. If you have the time, making your own tortilla chips is such a win. They taste so much fresher than anything out of a bag and are surprisingly easy to make.
BBQ chicken with homemade tortillas instructions
- Marinate the chicken in all the seasonings up until honey.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar in a bowl then rub in the butter..
- Add the hot water and knead to make a dough. The dough should weigh 1200 grams so each dough ball should be 40 grams.
- Roll out very thin so you can see through it. Pre heat the pan until very hot then put the tortilla on the heat. They cook very quickly..
- Cook the chicken on a high heat also..
- Finely chop the cabbage, and grate the carrot. Then add as much mayonnaise, salt, honey and chilli powder as desired.
- Serve with chips or what you want and enjoy.
In this video, you'll see how to make simple and delicious homemade flour tortillas. Ground Beef with Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix. Photo "BBQ chicken with fresh salad tortilla wraps" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Homemade tortilla chips layered with cheese and topped with. Homemade BBQ Chicken Rub features a mix of brown sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, and smoked paprika for a flavorful homemade spice rub.