Fudge Brownies with Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frost. Heat cream until hot, add coffee granules and salt and stir until completely dissolved. We're busting out a DFK classic recipe – FUDGEY BROWNIES!! We're making chewy, super chocolatey brownies topped with chocolate ganache.oooooh yeah!
If you love all things chocolate, you are going to love this fudge brownie recipe. Ritz Meringue Cake & whipped chocolate cream. If you love fudge brownies, you are going to love this fudge chocolate frosting. You can cook Fudge Brownies with Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frost using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fudge Brownies with Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frost
- You need 4 ounces of unsweetened chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sweetened cocoa powder.
Whipped chocolate ganache frosting is made simply by whipping cooled ganache. Ganache is a simple mixture of melted chocolate and cream. After ganache is whipped into a frosting, it has the texture and flavor of a very rich chocolate whipped cream. These are soft and fudgy white brownies, dotted with red raspberries.
Fudge Brownies with Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frost step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 by 9 inch baking pan with bakers spray. Line pan with foil and spray foil as well.This will allow you to remove the brownies intact for easy frosting.
- Melt butter and chocolate just until melted and smooth. I use the microwave. Cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl beat eggs, vanilla, sugar and salt just until light and well blended, about 1 minute.
- Stir in chocolate mixture just to blend.
- Stir in flour just until uniform in color, do not over mix.
- Pour evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, intil just set and a toothpick has a few moist crumbs. Let cool in pan completely then lift out in one piece using foil.
- Frost with my Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache, pictured below and the recipe is in my profile and in search.
- Dust top of frosting with sweetened cocoa powder.
- Cut into sqares and serve. Refrigerate, covered to store.
This is a version of ganache made with white chocolate. I used this frosting to deocrate several of my best vanilla cupcakes. But this version has less cream than normal ganache. This is a version of white chocolate ganache which is actually a whipped one. Spread the peanut butter frosting in an even layer over the cooled brownies.