Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- Prepare 240 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 120 g of butter (room temp).
- It’s 135 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need 2 cups of mashed bananas.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 180’c.
- Mix the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda and salt..
- In separate bowl mix butter and sugar and add the eggs to it.
- Add the mashed banana in to wet mixture.
- Fold the mixture into the flour.do not over work it.
- Butter a baking pan and line it with butter paper. Pour in your mixture and bake it for 60 – 65 min 180’c or while tooth comes out dry..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.