Breakfast Casserole. Find easy breakfast casserole recipes you can whip up for overnight guests or make ahead in your crock pot. These easy, one-dish breakfast casseroles will satisfy your entire table—and let you hit the snooze button a. This easy Breakfast Casserole recipe is made with eggs, sausage, and cheese and only takes a few minutes to throw together.
Easy Breakfast Casserole is great for a make ahead breakfast or for feeding a crowd on Holiday mornings. These easy breakfast casseroles allow you to make a great weekend breakfast with minimal work, they were chosen for their great taste, nutritional value, and ease of preparation. Whether serving for a few or for a crowd, these breakfast casseroles are the perfect one-dish-wonders to get everyone going in the morning. You can cook Breakfast Casserole using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Casserole
- Prepare 4 medium of Potato.
- You need 10 medium of Eggs.
- You need 16 oz of Sharp Cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of Breakfast Sausage.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sliced mushrooms.
- You need 4 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 3 slice of Bread.
Find healthy, delicious breakfast casserole recipes including egg and sausage, French toast and vegetarian casseroles. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. How to Make a Breakfast Casserole. If you are looking for an easy Sunday brunch or a nice breakfast option for your weekly meal prep, consider making a breakfast casserole!
Breakfast Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Fry sausage until well done..
- While sausage is frying using a cheese grater shred your potatoes..
- When sausage is done, drain off oil & spread sausage on the bottom of your casserole dish. (I use a '9 x'13 glass Pyrex pan).
- Pour oil into a clean pan & fry potatoes into a round patty. (such as a pancake) cook on medium until golden brown. Remember to flip patty over to brown both sides..
- Cut potatoes up & spread over sausage..
- Crack eggs into a bowl, add milk,, & whip as if making scrambled eggs..
- Slice up mushrooms & sprinkle over casserole mixture..
- Cut bread into '1x'1 squares & sprinkle over casserole..
- Sprinkle Cheese over casserole..
- Pour egg mixture evenly over casserole. Put into oven & bake 45-60 minutes or until golden brown..
- Sprinkle remainder of cheese over casserole & let cool for 10 minutes..
- Get ready to enjoy a cheesy,, yummy breakfast casserole. Also feel free to use ham,, or bacon as a substitute for the sausage. You can also add onion or green peppers (or both) for flavor if you wanted! Enjoy!.
This easy to prepare breakfast strata is made up the night before, so all you have to do in the morning is pop it in the oven and enjoy! This Breakfast Casserole is a great dish because it's chock full of yummy ham, but also incorporates other delicious and healthy flavors to round things out into a full meal. Here you will find casserole recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even dessert! Every recipe is straightforward and easy to follow along with. A veggie-filled breakfast casserole to make for a weekend brunch or a weekday breakfast on the This classic casserole includes white or sweet potatoes, bright red tomatoes and plenty of greens.