Cream Cheese-Banana-Nut Muffins. Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray or muffin liners.
Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. You won't believe how remarkably moist and creamy these Cream Cheese Banana Nut Muffins are! They have crunchy nuts on the outside and an amazing cream cheese filling on the inside. You can cook Cream Cheese-Banana-Nut Muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese-Banana-Nut Muffins
- You need 3/4 cup of Butter (12 Tbls).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Large eggs.
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of mashed bananas (1 1/4 pounds unpeeled bananas, about 4 medium).
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla.
They are fantastic as both a dessert and a breakfast muffin, and they're super easy to make. Just mix up the batter, pipe in the cream cheese filling, top the muffins with walnuts, and bake. To prepare the cream cheese filling, mix egg, cream cheese, sugar, and flour in a small bowl. To assemble the muffins, spoon a layer of bread batter into a greased muffin tin.
Cream Cheese-Banana-Nut Muffins instructions
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
- Beat butter and cream-cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition..
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; gradually add to butter mixture. Beating at low speed just until blended. Stir in bananas, nuts and Vanilla..
- Spoon evenly in to 24 paper lined muffin cups..
- Cool in pan 10 minutes, remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks..
Then spoon a layer of cream cheese filling, then top off with another layer of bread batter. Remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks. Combine banana mixture with the flour mixture until just moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups (leave a little batter to top the cream cheese filling). Create the cream cheese filling by mixing together all three of the ingredients.