Best Banana Bread. For best results, grate medium-size zucchini — they have more moisture than giant zucchini — and don't bother wringing out the moisture before folding into the batter; you want that moisture in your banana bread. This really is the best banana bread recipe. Actually, I use the Pampered Chef brownie pan and make muffins using the recipe.
Very rich and moist with lots of banana flavor. Best banana bread recipe with overripe bananas, walnuts and brown sugar. This recipe is so easy and can be made by hands, without a mixer. You can cook Best Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of McCormick's vanilla butter & nut flavor.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 4 of -5 ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ginger.
The banana bread is crazy moist, sweet, loaded with bananas and walnut! The Best Banana Bread Best Banana Bread Recipe – Moist, tender and so delicious, this recipe is so easy to make and truly makes the best banana bread every time. This recipe makes a version of one that I remember my Grandmother making routinely. It is a great way of using bananas that have slipped a bit past their prime and makes a delicious snack, dessert or.
Best Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, and cinnamon in large bowl..
- In separate bowl, soften butter until creamy. Add sugar, eggs, and flavor; mix well..
- Add bananas to egg mixture. Mash it up. Vent. Let it out. Either way, do it till the mixture is smooth..
- Add flour mixture to the banana/egg mixture, mixing until blended. Don't worry if it's lumpy. It's supposed to look like that..
- Turn into a buttered loafpan. Bake for 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean..
More banana adds more moisture and flavor to the finished product. How to Mash Bananas Did you know you can use your electric mixer to mash bananas? Let cool, peel, and start baking. (Speaking of bananas, it's no surprise that we preferred the recipes that. Combine the oil, eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas. Add the baking soda and flour.