Chicken Marinara. Baked Chicken Marinara – chicken pieces coated with Parmesan and bread crumbs, fried and covered with a tomato basil marinara sauce, and topped with melted Mozzarella. Even though I preferred boneless chicken thighs this was still a very good recipe. This Chicken Marinara is a simple way to jazz up simple boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Place cooked pasta in a thermos followed by hot chicken and marinara sauce. Chicken marinara is breaded baked chicken breasts topped with marinara sauce and cheese. This dish is usually served with pasta such as spaghetti or linguini. You can cook Chicken Marinara using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Marinara
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of accent.
- Prepare 4 dash of cummin.
- You need 2 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 dash of chilli powder.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 4 piece of chicken thighs.
- It’s 4 large of chicken breasts (OPTIONAL).
- You need of swiss cheese.
- It’s of marinara.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
- You need 1 each of glass dish.
The chicken is first fried in the pan until. Garlic Chicken Marinara. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Coat chicken with flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mixture, patting to adhere. Learn how to make Crisp Chicken Marinara.
Chicken Marinara instructions
- I use a toaster oven, why? It's just the wife and I. It takes less electricity and less space to keep hot. So your cooking times will vary..
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place rack on lower shelf..
- Mix dry ingredients. If you don't understand a dash, it's what gets shaken from a spice jar. This is not exact, dash to your taste..
- Cover one piece of chicken thigh at a time with dry ingredients.
- If you are using chicken breasts, you will want to butterfly them first. This is a neccessary step..
- Spray glass dish with cooking spray..
- Place one chicken thigh in dish. Place slice of swiss cheese on chicken and fold chicken in half. Use a toothpick if needed..
- Continue with the rest of the chicken..
- (Chicken breast option) This is why you need to butterfly the breasts if you use them instead of thighs..
- Now we put this in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Watch so the chicken does not burn..
- DING! Take the chicken out, spoon on the marinara. Again, spoon on the marinara. You don't want to drown the chicken..
- Shreed some swiss and sprinkle on top of the marinara.
- Turn the oven down to 350°.
- Back in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Last step, remove the toothpick if you used one and enjoy!.
Use marinara sauce or any of the large variety of pasta sauces available to top the chicken patties. Place chicken in single layer in. INSTANT POT CHICKEN MARINARA is another great time-saving week night meal that is both budget conscious and crowd-pleasing as well! Yes, that's gluten free rice based pasta under that chicken. This Chicken Marinara recipe comes from back in the day when Dustin and I were really getting into The combination of the different flavors, along with the tangy marinara sauce and the sliced.