Fluffy banana pancakes. Fluffy yet moist thanks to mashed banana mixed into the batter, these pancakes make for the perfect weekend morning breakfast. This easy fluffy banana pancake recipe yields generous, light, and airy pancakes, loaded with banana bread flavor. With just a handful of pantry staples and ripe bananas, you can make your dream breakfast come true as often as you want!
Add your wet into your dry and mix til almost combined with a rubber spatula, and you're done! When the butter is foamy, reduce heat to medium-low and ladle pancake batter into skillet. Top each with a few banana coins. You can have Fluffy banana pancakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fluffy banana pancakes
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of grounded cardamoms.
- You need 1 teaspoon of grounded cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of melted butter/ margarine.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Cook until bubbles start to form in batter and the pancake is golden. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. Fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and delicately flavored with bananas and vanilla — these are phenomenal banana pancakes.
Fluffy banana pancakes instructions
- In a bowl mush 2 bananas.
- Break two eggs and separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and add the yolks on the mushed bananas.
- Beat the egg whites till it makes a form and turns cloudy and set aside.(it will take you 20,000 years to do this manually😂😂😂🤣 for those blessed with hand mixers you can use it).
- In your bowl with the yolks and mashed bananas add in all the other ingredients except the egg whites..
- When your ingredients have mixed in well add in the egg whites.
- Take a pan using low heat add in 1 teaspoon of cooking oil and take a serving spoon of the mixture to cook. Flip the pancakes once one side turn golden brown. Repeat the process to the rest.
- Once done serve them with banana toppings or a toping of your choice. Enjoy 😘 ps. I also take orders just inbox if interested.
The recipe, believe it or not, is adapted from a Williams Sonoma children's cookbook, which only proves how easy they are to make. These are fluffy, and I mean FLUFFY. Traditional banana egg pancakes are closer to a crepe in my opinion — flat and a bit more chewy (a texture I'm not exactly feening for). The secret lies in a little baking powder and coconut flour, which keep these pancakes grain-free and incredibly cake-like in texture! Combine the flour, white sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.