Banana Bread sweetened with honey. This banana bread recipe is moist, peanut butter-y, naturally sweetened with honey and bananas, and topped with a honey roasted peanut streusel. Because I just can't get enough streusel in my life. Like seriously, I'm obsessed…have you seen my Salted Caramel Apple Bars and Vegan Pumpkin.
This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread. It's moist and dense and full of flavor. Stir in the bananas, flour mixture and chocolate chips (or any other add ins of choice. You can cook Banana Bread sweetened with honey using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread sweetened with honey
- You need of Ripe Bananas.
- You need of Honey.
- It’s of Butter or Margarine.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
There are many recipes for Banana Bread and they all are very good. I tried to make a delectable and healthy version using spelt flour, sweetening it with honey and sprinkling walnuts on top. I am quite intransigent on what I like to buy, eat, cook and bake and -as a consequence. How to Make Banana Bread with honey and applesauce.
Banana Bread sweetened with honey instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°C.
- Grease and flour bread pan, set aside..
- Blend together butter and honey.
- Add eggs and mashed bananas.
- Sift dry ingredients together and fold in banana mixture until smooth.
- Add vanilla, and if desired add 1/2 cup of nuts or chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into greased and floured bread pan, place onto middle track in oven, let bake for 45 minutes, check periodically depending on the baking behavior of your oven..
Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Healthy Tahini Banana Bread made with whole wheat flour, flaxseed, sesame seeds and naturally sweetened with honey. This oil-free healthy banana bread is wonderful toasted with a drizzle of honey. This one-bowl, healthy banana bread recipe made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup.