Lou's noodleless chicken noodle soup.
You can cook Lou's noodleless chicken noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lou's noodleless chicken noodle soup
- It’s 3 of medium or large boneless/skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 boxes of Swanson's chicken broth.
- You need 1 of chicken top-ramen seasoning packet.
- Prepare 1/2 of large white onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 3 of celery stalks chopped.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen peas and carrots mix.
- It’s 1 of heaping fork full of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Lou's noodleless chicken noodle soup instructions
- Rub top-ramen seasoning on the top of chicken breasts..
- Place in Crock-Pot with enough water to almost reach the top of the chicken..
- Cook in Crock-Pot on high until chicken is fully cooked and juicy..
- Place all of the chopped ingredients including spices, soy sauce, minced garlic and broth into a pot and cook on medium heat..
- Shred chicken and add to broth mixture. Add as much or as little of the cooked chicken breast to your liking..
- Allow to simmer for 20 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve and enjoy with parsley or cilantro garnish!.