Oreo Banana Bread. Tender, rich banana bread with chopped Oreos in each bite. It's decadently moist with lots of ripe banana flavor. It's the perfect grab and go breakfast, afternoon snack, or late night munchie.
You can also add other baking chips like milk chocolate, dark chocolate, butterscotch, or caramel chips. Oreo Banana Bread is quite possibly the best thing I have ever baked! This recipe is a must for any fan of Oreos, or Banana Bread. You can cook Oreo Banana Bread using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Banana Bread
- It’s of Bread.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 medium of bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 15 of Oreo cookies, broken into pieces.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of heavy cream.
Oreo Banana Cream Cake is made without box-pudding mixes but holds together perfectly! This Oreo Biscoff Banana Bread is the best recipe next to the actual oreo cookie recipe. Healthier Carrot Cake Banana Bread with. This Oreo Cookies & Cream Banana Bread is easily one of the best things I've made recently.
Oreo Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare two bread pans or several mini loaf pans spraying with cooking spray..
- In a standing or electric mixer, cream butter and sugar together until well combined. Slowly beat in eggs, bananas, and vanilla until well combined..
- In a seperate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Carefully add to the wet ingredients. Stir in crushed Oreos until just combined..
- Scoop the dough into previously prepared baking pans..
- Bake for 28-35 minutes for the mini pans or 45-55 for normal bread pans or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center..
- For the glaze, whisk powdered sugar and cream in a bowl until a nice drizzle consistency is reached. Drizzle over the top of each loaf and serve..
- Makes two full loaves or 16 mini loaves..
- NOTES: Reduced fat or Double Stuf Oreos can be substituted for original. Whole, part-skim, or skim milk can be substituted for heavy cream in the glaze, but heavy cream does make a difference. To store, wrap securely in aluminum foil. This bread freezes well, also..
It's moist, full of banana flavor, and is studded with chopped pieces of Oreo cookies. Lemon Oreo banana bread is definitely a treat. It's sweet, lightly lemony, and loved by the entire family! Stay tuned for more Lemon Oreo recipes! Jennifer is the founder of A Magical Mess.