Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 cup of banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanillia.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread instructions
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- mix banana yogurt and baking soda.
- in separate bowl mix brown sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- in a larger bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- mix banana mixture with egg mixture.
- then mix wet into the dry, in the big bowl.
- pour mixture into greased loaf pan.
- bake for 50 – 60 mins.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.