Steamed Carrot Cake. Turn cake out onto a cake rack to cool Make cake mixture In a large mixing bowl, whisk the carrots, oil, brown sugar, honey, ginger, egg and egg yolk by hand until evenly blended. In a separate bowl, sift the flour, cinnamon, pepper, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add this to the carrot mixture and stir by hand until evenly combined (the batter will be very wet).
One of my husband's favorite desserts is carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. No need for an oven to make this classic cake! Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; stir into the creamed mixture until well blended. You can have Steamed Carrot Cake using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed Carrot Cake
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of boil milk.
- You need 1/2 of custard powder.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 4-5 spoons of ghee / butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of elaichi powder.
- You need 1/2 of powder sugar.
- Prepare 4-5 spoon of grated coconut.
Stir in the carrots, raisins and chopped walnuts. Garnish the carrots with some chopped fresh parsley, chives, or cilantro. For sweeter glazed carrots, try honey-glazed carrots or crock pot orange glazed carrots. For a healthier version of steamed carrots, replace the butter with a drizzle of high-quality olive oil and use a dollop of honey to sweeten (or leave out altogether).
Steamed Carrot Cake step by step
- Maide ko chhan Le kisi bowl me fir dusre bowl me sugar and ghee ya butter ko bit krefir chhana huaa maida baking powder dal kar mix karein fir custard powder dal kar mix karein and thoda thoda milk dalte huye ache se mix karein or better ready karein better jada gada ya ptla nahi hona chahiye fir better me kaddukas kiya huaa carrot add karein or aache se mix kar le ab baking dish me ghee lgakr greesh kar le or better ko 20 minutes ke liye rest krne de..
- Ab steamer ready karein or greesh wale baking dish me butter ko dale or steamed karein 25-30 minutes tak beech me check kar ke dekhe cake ready Ho gaya to gas band karein cake ko thanda hone de fir apne manpasnd shep me cut karein mene triangle shep me kata he fir cake ko kaddukas kiye carrot and coconut se garnish kar serve karein…
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together brown sugar, molasses, and eggs. Add flour and spices and stir just until blended. Fold in shortening, carrots, raisins, nuts, and bread crumbs. Spoon batter into half sized bundt pan sprayed with non-stick spray. Steamed Carrot Cake Making a cake without an oven is not a problem for this Steamed Carrot Cake.