Thai-Style Yakitori Gai Yang.
You can have Thai-Style Yakitori Gai Yang using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai-Style Yakitori Gai Yang
- Prepare 400 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 dash of Coarsely ground pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Coriander (optional).
- Prepare 1 dash of Lemongrass (optional).
Thai-Style Yakitori Gai Yang step by step
- Combine the grated garlic, fish sauce, oyster sauce, honey, sake, coriander, lemongrass, and pepper for the marinade..
- Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 200 ℃. Bake the chicken from skin-side down for about 20 minutes until golden brown..
- Cut into suitable-sized pieces and transfer to a serving plate. Serve with vegetables (not listed)..