Raw carrot cake bites. Raw Carrot Cake Bites These raw carrot cake bites with cashew cream cheese frosting are vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free for a wholesome and delicious dessert everyone can enjoy. A fan-favorite, I think you're going to love them. Today we are going to explore the world of RAW desserts.
They have a cake-y, dense but not dense in a bad way, bite. And raw but in a way you won't hate. School Lunch Treat: Raw Carrot Cake Bites […] Reply. You can have Raw carrot cake bites using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raw carrot cake bites
- Prepare 35 g of porridge oats.
- Prepare 35 g of Medjool dates, stones removed, lightly chopped (2).
- You need 35 g of raisins.
- Prepare 30 g of desiccated coconut.
- It’s 50 g of carrot, grated.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 10 of rasps of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare of (Extra few tablespoons of coconut for rolling the balls in if desired).
Mmmmm, we actually had similar carrot cake bites for our wedding, but all piled up into a pyramid! Carrots are one of the veggies I really miss eating cooked. I have a hard time eating them raw but I'm working on it! Carrot cake has been on my list of raw desserts to make and I finally had time to create the perfect low fat raw recipe!!
Raw carrot cake bites step by step
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor..
- Blitz together until the mixture starts to form a large ball..
- Take a teaspoon of the mixture and roll into a small ball using the palms of your hands. Bigger than a grape. Smaller than a walnut. Work quickly with slightly damp hands to avoid it sticking to you..
- If you want to roll in desiccated coconut, place the extra coconut on a plate. This time with dry hands, roll the ball with your palms to try and make the ball slightly sticky so that the coconut will stick to it. Drop the ball onto the plate of dessiccated coconut and roll until it is covered..
- Chill them in the fridge until you are ready to eat!.
These carrot cake bites are chewy, cinnamony, cake-bally, and just the right amount of sweet. They are flecked with coconut and oats and made creamy with almond butter. These no-bake Carrot Cake Balls make a delicious vegan snack or raw treat at any time of the day. They are simple to make, refined sugar-free, gluten-free, vegan and taste just like carrot cake but healthier. Carrot Cake Bites have a nutty texture and a carroty crunch and are perfectly bitesized All of these recipes will be grain free, gluten free, and refined sugar free – and STILL delicious.