Tali's Super Moist Banana Bread. Once You Make This Super Moist & Tasty Banana Bread Recipe, You'll Never Go Back. Some of these may be affiliate based, meaning we earn. Super Moist Banana Bread is a great way to use overripe bananas.
Click PLAY button to watch how to make Super Moist Banana Bread video recipe: This banana bread is super moist and just amazingly delicious, it's quick and easy to make and you will only need a few ingredients which you most likely have at home. With easy recipes like this one, I invite my kids to help me make it. It's a fun and interactive way we can bond and have fun together. You can cook Tali's Super Moist Banana Bread using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tali's Super Moist Banana Bread
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 3 of Very Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soft Sitck Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Optional ingredients.
- You need 3/4 cup of Nuts, Chocolate chips, Raisens, dried cranberrys, etc..
- It’s of On finished loaf.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter for brushing on loaf.
This super moist, healthy banana bread recipe is delicious and easy to make as it only takes one bowl! It's gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and paleo-fri. It makes a slightly crunchy crust, but this is completely optional. It's super moist and makes a great breakfast on-the-go.
Tali's Super Moist Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease one loaf pan.
- Mash the bananas until consistency of pudding.
- Add all remaining wet ingredients.
- Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Mix until ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 50-55 minutes checking at 50 for doneness.
- After removing from oven, brush the top with butter.
- Slice and serve with more butter, or cream cheese.
We even created Banana Muffins from this recipe. This loaf stays moist for days and also makes for a thoughtful and delicious gift idea for the holidays (I'll take banana bread over fruit cake any day). Banana Bread Video Tutorial: Buttermilk and bananas are meant to be friends. They team up in this recipe to create a very moist loaf of bread. This banana bread is light in flavor and color.