Maple Banana Bread. This is a different banana bread, sweetened with maple syrup. It's my absolute favorite banana bread. These muffins are a derivative of my super popular banana bread and pumpkin muffin recipes.
This maple banana bread has a nutty, maple glazed crunch topping that is my favorite part in this recipe. The sweet crunch pairs perfectly with the tender, moist texture of the banana bread. I love banana bread, especially a nice moist one. You can cook Maple Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Banana Bread
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- It’s of maple syrup.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of ripe bananas.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of chopped walnuts.
- It’s of white sugar.
This bread is light, moist and has amazing banana flavor. Since I added a little bit of maple syrup to the recipe, it adds just a little hint of maple flavor. This Banana Bread with a Maple Glaze is just what the fall season has ordered! It's a moist recipe packed with banana flavor, and the glaze on top makes this feel ultra decadent.
Maple Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 5×9 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix melted butter and maple syrup. Beat egg and bananas, leaving a few small chunks. Stir in the milk..
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir into the banana mixture just until moistened..
- Transfer to the prepared loaf pan. Mix the nuts and sugar and sprinkle evenly over batter..
- Bake 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean..
Maple Banana Bread: I wanted to make banana bread and only had a little white sugar left and of course at this time flour and sugar are hard to find. I knew there were recipes with maple syrup but I. I hope you are all staying safe and healthy during this difficult time. Cooking while at home can be challenging. A unique take on banana bread with the rustic texture of cornmeal and the sweet flavor of maple This loaf isn't particularly holiday-themed, but a warm slice of sweet crumbly banana bread is cozy.