3 ingredient banana cake. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together until well combined; Pour into a baking tray. Spray and line a loaf pan with baking paper. Mix mashed banana and eggs in a large bowl.
My first thought, no way, but it turns out that is actually possible to make a cake with three ingredients. Self-raising flour, condensed milk, and bananas, no packet mix here! Print A super easy banana bread recipe that uses cake mix. You can cook 3 ingredient banana cake using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient banana cake
- You need 2.5 of bananas.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 150 g of pancake mix.
- It’s of Walnuts and raisins (Optional).
If it is still too dry, add another teaspoon of water until the dry ingredients are all moist. It's hard to believe a three-ingredient cake could be possible, let alone such a hit, until you try this one for yourself. Simply spread fresh whipped cream on the. Instructions Combine the eggs and bananas in a large bowl until well blended.
3 ingredient banana cake instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Squash and mix well..
- Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and pour the contents in a rice cooker. I poured half and spread walnuts and raisins on before covering it with another layer..
- Cook on normal white rice mode. Mine took about 30 mins..
Add in the cake mix and stir until everything's just combined. Cake mix, ripe bananas and eggs! Feel free to add in the mix-ins of your choice (chocolate chips, walnuts, pecans, cinnamon, etc.). You can also make the batter into muffins. You probably have most of them on-hand at any given time: a few ripe bananas, a can of sweetened condensed milk, and some self-rising flour.