Carrot Cake recipe 1. In a large bowl, mix together sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk. Stir in carrots, coconut, vanilla, and pineapple. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; gently stir into carrot mixture.
Fold dry ingredients into wet mixture and. According to food historians, carrot cake is probably a variation of the carrot puddings that were popular in Medieval Europe. Since sugar and other sweeteners were precious at that time, enterprising cooks used the naturally sweet root vegetable as delicious substitute sweetener in many versions of a simple carrot cake recipe. You can cook Carrot Cake recipe 1 using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake recipe 1
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of powder milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract or butterscotch.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice or vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Combine the sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, soda, oil. With an electric mixer beat in the eggs one at a time. Stir in the carrots and the walnuts. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
Carrot Cake recipe 1 step by step
- Da farko zaki zuba sugar da butter dinki a babban bowl saiki sa wooden spatula kita juyawa har ya zama creamy..
- Saiki ki sami wani bowl din ki tankade dry ingredients naki aciki ki ajiye aside..
- Saiki fasa kwai akan butter dinki ki cigaba da juyawa har su hade jikinsu..
- Daga nan saiki zuba 2tbsp na powder milk dinki ki juya, saiki zuba flour dinki akan butter din da kadan-kadan kina juyawa har flour dinki ta kare..
- Saiki zuba flavour dinki ki juya sosai..
- Daga nan kuma saiki zuba lemon juice dinki ko kuma vinegar ki juya, ya zama dai sune a karshen zuba wa..
- Saiki jera paper cup dinki acikin baking tray ki zuba batter aciki kisa a oven ki baking cake dinki..
- Dama already kinyi preheating din oven dinki for some mins, idan tayi zafi saiki sa cake batter dinki aciki ya gasu, at low heat for 20-30mins..
- Idan Minti 20-30 yayi saiki sa tooth picks ki tsira atsakiyar cake dinki idan ya fito clean to cake dinki ya gasu idan kuma kika ga yadan makale ajikin tooth picks dinki to bai gasu ba..
- Carrot cake is ready to enjoyed..
- Add with black tea or juice to enjoyed😘😘😘.
Find the best carrot cake recipe, with or without pineapple, plus recipes for carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and other easy carrot-y treats. Add the carrots and nuts, and mix until just blended. Pour into the prepared pan (s). Allow the cake (s) to cool completely before frosting. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.