Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. I didn't have a glass pan so I used an aluminum pan. I greased the pan very well but the bread stuck to the bottom of the pan. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
Adding the sliced bananas into the bread leaves little pockets of banana that you wouldn't normally have when it's mashed. Not enough that it is mushy, that wouldn't be good… just the exact perfect thing your. This is the best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe! You can cook Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- You need of mashed bananas (about 3 small).
- Prepare of shortening.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of water (optional).
This chocolate chip banana bread comes together easily and is such a popular recipe in my house! Filled with chocolate chips and fresh banana flavor. This recipe is always requested by friends and family! This is one of my staple baking recipes that I make Today I'll be sharing the BEST chocolate chip banana bread!
Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Grease two 8 x 4 x 2-inch loaf pans..
- In large mixer bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips..
- (Optional) Add water to add moisture..
- Blend well on medium speed..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour into prepared pans..
- (Optional) Lay some chocolate chips along the top of the mixture..
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Let cool for 10 minutes..
- Remove from pans..
- Let cool completely on wire rack..
I've tried quite a few recipes and have finally nailed down the perfect banana. The BEST banana bread for breakfast or snack. Next, make sure to wrap freshly baked chocolate chip banana bread in plastic wrap or aluminum foil before placing it in the fridge. How to make the BEST chocolate chip banana bread. I know, we all hate the word moist but there's just no other word that better describes this The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients.