Chocolate Banana Peanut Fruit Pancake With Choco Sauce. Transfer to a plate and keep warm whilst you make the rest. For the filling spread a dessert spoon of peanut butter over each pancake then add half a sliced banana, fold over then drizzle with chocolate sauce. Serve the pancakes with the rest of the sliced banana slices, drizzled peanut butter chocolate sauce and a liberal dusting of powdered sugar if you're feeling fancy.
Yeah, healthy… Homemade pancakes are truly magical, and. Mix together the almond milk and apple cider vinegar and allow to sit and curdle. Whisk together the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. You can have Chocolate Banana Peanut Fruit Pancake With Choco Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Peanut Fruit Pancake With Choco Sauce
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of crush peanut.
- It’s 1 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of Mash banana.
- You need 1 tbsp of kesar badam powder.
In a large bowl, mix together the banana and peanut butter. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix until fully combined. Mash the banana in a medium bowl. Add the egg, vanilla, yogurt, and water.
Chocolate Banana Peanut Fruit Pancake With Choco Sauce instructions
- Take a bowl add all purpose flour,add mash banana.
- Add crush peanut,cocoa powder,kesar badam powder.
- Add milk powder,powder sugar mix it well properly..
- Now add milk mix it well.Batter is ready..
- Take a pan and grease it with oil.pour 1/4 cup batter on griddle and cook until bubbles pop in the center of the pancake about 1-2 min.flip and cook an additional min. of the opposite side.and when it becomes brown,off the gas and serve hot pancake in plates one by one. chopped all fruits and pour on pancakes and some melted chocolates pour on fruits and garnish with mint leaves..
Whisk until a bit frothy and smooth. In a smaller bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa powder. Melt-in-your-mouth pancakes made with a batter of mashed bananas and whole wheat flour, and drizzled with chocolate sauce, taste out of the world. Exercising a little care and creativity in arranging and garnishing the Banana Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce will ensure each serving looks and tastes very aesthetic. For regular pancakes, simply heat a frying pan to medium then ladle the gluten free chocolate & banana pancake batter into the pan in medium sized dollops.