Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup.
You can cook Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup
- It’s of Chicken cuts.
- Prepare of Moringa or Malunggay pods, peeled and split.
- You need 1 of chicken broth cube.
- You need 2-3 c of Water.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of thumb ginger.
- You need of to taste Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup instructions
- Sauté the onions, garlic and ginger in oil until fragrant..
- Add the peeled Moringa pods, with seeds. You can search the net on how to peel the pods. Forgot to take a photo of it, just remove the hard skin with a knife..
- Add the chicken pieces, a few tbsp water, sauté the cover. Let the juices of chicken come out..
- Dissolve the chicken broth cube in water then add to your pot..
- Cook until Moringa pods are tender. Taste and season accordingly. Delicious to eat and pour soup over rice..