Banana Choco Pancake. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl. After mixing well stir in milk, banana, egg and vanilla. Heat a griddle, sprayed with oil on medium heat.
Pour batter onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread to the edges. Place banana slices on top of the batter, followed by the chocolate chips. Blend on high for few seconds until ingredients combine. You can cook Banana Choco Pancake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Choco Pancake
- It’s 4 tablespoon of heaped all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1.5 tablespoon of Super fine sugar.
- You need as needed of Milk.
- You need 1.5 teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 of small ripe banana (optional).
- Prepare of Chocolate syrup to drizzle.
Instructions Place the bananas into a large bowl and puree with a potato masher until smooth, with no lumps remaining. Add milk and eggs, and whisk thoroughly. Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in bowl.
Banana Choco Pancake step by step
- Place all the dry ingredients (except butter)in a bowl and whisk the egg separately.
- Mash the banana well,separately.
- Add the egg and just enough milk to create a slightly runny batter (add/reduce the sweetness as per your taste).
- Add the mashed banana and fold in well.
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a non stick pan.
- Spoon in a laddle full of the batter in the center and spread a bit.
- Cook each side for 2-3 minutes on medium-Low heat.
- Serve while warm drizzled with chocolate syrup (be sure to be generous with the chocolate incase of kids!).
Add buttermilk, banana, egg and melted Butter with Canola Oil; beat with whisk just until smooth (batter will be thick). Making these chocolate chip banana pancakes is super easy. Preheat your frying pan or skillet (you want it to be hot before you start frying the pancakes) Mash the bananas. Whisk in the sugar, melted butter, egg, vanilla extract and milk; Then gently fold in the the dry ingredients, followed by the. Mash bananas using fork or whisk.