Bbq Baked Chicken Wings. Honey BBQ Chicken Wings. featured in Indoor BBQ. Place the floured wings on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer. Crispy Honey BBQ Chicken Wings – baked instead of fried these classic chicken wings are crispy, tender and smothered in a sweet spicy Honey BBQ Sauce!
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, then place a wire rack on top of it and grease it with cooking spray. The wings definitely lost their crispiness after I drenched them in BBQ sauce and baked for additional few minutes. They weren't extra crispy any more but they weren't nearly as soft and soggy as your typical baked chicken wings. You can have Bbq Baked Chicken Wings using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq Baked Chicken Wings
- You need 2 of large packs chicken wings.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion salt (I put a slight bit more).
- It’s 1 of large bottle of your favorite bbq sauce (I used a 40 ounce size of Sweet Baby Ray’s).
Oven BBQ Chicken Wings – this is by far one of the best ways of preparing chicken wings. Honey BBQ Chicken Wings-these easy baked chicken wings with honey BBQ sauce are the perfect appetizer for game day or any party! They are a real crowd pleaser, you will never know they are baked and not fried. Watch the video for this recipe Add the mixture over the chicken wings and toss to coat evenly.
Bbq Baked Chicken Wings instructions
- Rinse and pat dry chicken wings……
- Place wings in a large baking pan…..
- Season wings with black pepper and onion salt……
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…..checking wings periodically to make sure they don’t get burned……
- After baking pour your favorite bbq sauce all over the wings, making sure you cover them all…..
- Place back into oven and bake for 30 minutes…..Continue to check wings to make sure they don’t get too browned…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉! I served mine with my boiled red baby potatoes….. Yummy 😋!!.
Arrange the seasoned chicken wings on the rack in one layer. And it is fantastic on these oven baked chicken wings in a Korean BBQ sauce! My husband and father-in-law especially loved these oven baked chicken wings and kept exclaiming about how good they were. I hope you enjoy them just as much as we did! Make this winning honey BBQ baked chicken wing recipe!