Chocolate soup with brownie croutons and mousse dessert. This decadent Chocolate Soup recipe features rich, thick chocolate soup, cinnamon croissant croutons, and vanilla bean whipped creme fraiche. Serve dessert topped with chocolate whipped cream. This decadent Chocolate Soup recipe features rich, thick chocolate soup, cinnamon croissant croutons, and vanilla bean whipped creme fraiche.
I am not too sure what. Entremet Recipe – creme brulee, chocolate mousse, chocolate brownie. The perfect dessert for someone who likes a little bit of everything. "This is the yummiest thing I have ever tasted in my life", was a comment from one of our beautiful dinner guests. You can have Chocolate soup with brownie croutons and mousse dessert using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate soup with brownie croutons and mousse dessert
- You need 300 grams of milk or dark chocolate.
- Prepare 300 ml of whipping cream.
- You need of Brownie pieces.
- Prepare of Optional: mint leaves.
Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake Minis are the chocolate cake you've been dreaming of! It has too many steps, but it's totally worth it. Actually, it's not that complicated to make the brownie base and the mousses. But it's really time consuming and requires a lot of skills to assemble each of these mini.
Chocolate soup with brownie croutons and mousse dessert instructions
- For soup: Warm 100 ml of whipping cream add 100 gms of milk chocolate stir until completely mixed, let it chill..
- For a quick mousse take 200 gms dark or milk chocolate, melt it gently and add it to 100 ml of whipped cream.
- Put the mousse in edible chocolate cup, pour the chocolate soup in the dish and add the brownie croutons (pieces) in the soup..
- Optional: You can also add mint leaves while making the chocolate soup for a mint chocolate flavor..
A fudgy, gooey, moist, chocolatey, super delicious treat… ready in under five minutes! The gooey brownie in a mug was adapted from my chocolate mug cake, which is one of the reader favorite recipes on my site. Chocolate Yogurt Mousse With Vanilla Cherry Compote. There's no such thing as too much chocolate. Just ask your friends after making brownie lasagna, or Oreogasm poke cake, or the amazingly delicious salted caramel brownies.