Easy Banana Bread. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
In a medium bowl, mash bananas and stir in the eggs until well blended. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition. You can cook Easy Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of Miracle Whip.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 medium of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flower.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped nuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar. Stir in the mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon. To make banana bread, you'll need pretty straightforward ingredients.
Easy Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine Miracle Whip, egg, and banana.
- In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to salad dressing mixture.
- Pour into a 9×5 inch greased loaf pan.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Naturally the first thing you need is bananas. I like to mash them up with a muddler, but you could also simply use a fork. To FREEZE: You can either freeze the loaf as a whole or slice it and freeze the slices. To defrost a slice just pop it in the microwave for a few seconds or even just add it to the lunch box frozen, it'll defrost in plenty of time for lunch! I don't want to confuse you with many recipes, but although this banana bread recipe holds a special place in my heart, this easy version is my go-to recipe if I'm short on time or just.