Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can have Banana bread using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 5 of mashed ripe bananas.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla bean paste.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/3 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana bread instructions
- Mash bananas first then add all ingredients. Mix well till clumps are smooth. Pour mixture into 8×8 pyrex casserole dish. Bake in oven at 350°F for 55 min..
- When done let sit to cool or serve hot with Whipped cream.
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.