Best chicken soup ever.
You can cook Best chicken soup ever using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best chicken soup ever
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves (optional).
- It’s 1 table spoon of Olive oil (or any other oil).
- It’s of Maggi cube (optional).
- It’s 2 of Cinnamon sticks (optional).
- Prepare of Cumin.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
Best chicken soup ever step by step
- Boil 2 boneless chicken breast along with bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, salt and pepper until it’s really soft. (Keep the chicken broth).
- When chicken is ready, tear it into string like pieces. Then get a frying pan, fry the chicken with a little bit of olive oil, salt, pepper and cumin. When the chicken starts to brown a little take it off and set it aside..
- In a pot, add 3 tablespoons of flour and stir it around until it turns light brown, then add a cup of room temperature water and whisk immediately. If clumps of flour form get a small strainer and fish them out. Then add the chicken broth. Get a lemon, squeeze it and cut each part of the lemon in half and add it into the soup. Then add the chicken. Adjust salt, pepper, lemon juice after tasting. Let it boil for 6 minutes (fish the lemons out when soup is ready) and Enjoy!.