Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 1 Stick (1/2 Cup) of Butter.
- It’s 3 of Large Ripe Bananas.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray or grease with butter and set aside..
- Add the stick of butter to a large bowl and microwave for 1 minute, or until melted..
- Add the bananas to the same bowl and mash with a fork..
- Add the vanilla extract and egg to the bowl and use the same fork to mash and stir until no yellow streaks of egg remain..
- In a second large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix together with a spatula just until combined..
- Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 45-55 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram with a picture if you try this recipe!.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.