Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, whisk the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Whisk in egg, milk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Use an electric mixer to combine the butter and brown sugar. Once well mixed, add the bananas and mix until smooth. You can cook Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed bananas (2 ripe bananas).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 Tbsp of warm water.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips (optional).
Add the egg, and vanilla and beat until it is just combined with the wet ingredients. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins By PJ Hamel Stir in the chocolate chips, walnuts, and cinnamon chips. Heap the thick batter into the prepared muffin cups, mounding them quite full; a muffin scoop works well here. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Mix butter, sugar and salt until smooth. Mix in egg. Add banana and mix again. Dissolve baking soda in water then add to mixture. (It will look a bit curdled at this point. Don’t fret it’s normal) Mix in flour until a nice consistency..
- Fill muffin cups. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes – depending on oven. Test with toothpick..
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Combine sugar, bananas, egg, oil, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Like banana bread, these especially moist chocolate chip muffins are a great way to use up overripe bananas. Muffins are an easy baking project because there's … Grease your muffin tins Peel bananas and throw them in a big bowl with the melted butter and smash it all together with a fork. In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, mashed bananas, and melted butter.