Carrot Cake Overnight Oats. Carrot Cake Overnight Oats is an easy make ahead breakfast option that tastes just like a slice of carrot cake. You can relish a dessert-like experience in the morning with healthy whole grain oats. The oats should be softer and will have absorbed the flavor of the spices.
Yup, these overnight oats are like having dessert for breakfast with all the delicious flavors of carrot cake without any of the unhealthy sugar and ingredients. These carrot cake overnight oats are one of the easiest breakfasts that even your kids can help you assemble the night before. You can use a mason jar, resealable container or a bowl. You can have Carrot Cake Overnight Oats using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- It’s 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- It’s 1 of carrot, peeled and shredded.
- You need 2 tbsp. of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of raisins.
- You need 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of ground allspice.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of ground cardamom.
- Prepare of Toppings of choice.
These carrot cake overnight oats will give you just that plus all of the delicious flavors of carrot cake! Combine the oats, carrot, dates, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, and almond milk in a glass jar. Stir in toppings (if desired) and add additional milk, if needed. Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are healthy breakfast that tastes just like the favorite dessert.
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats instructions
- Start by grating the carrot into a large bowl. Then add the milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, allspice and cardamom. Stir together until it's all incorporated. Then stir in the raisins, oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), then place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Add whatever toppings sound good and enjoy! I like mine with chopped pecans and hemp seeds. It'll be pretty thick, so if you'd like it thinner, then add a splash of milk until it's your desired consistency..
A delicious and healthy spring breakfast doesn't get any easier than these creamy make-ahead High Protein Carrot Cake Overnight Oats! Thanks to plump raisins, shredded coconut, and warm spices, you'll think that you're indulging in dessert.but with plenty of fiber and protein, the clean eating breakfast will keep you full and energized all morning long! The recipe for these carrot cake overnight oats is super easy. Just combine rolled oats, chia seeds, and grated carrots in a bowl, add some almond milk, vanilla and cinnamon and let it sit in the fridge over night. Select a container for your overnight oats, such as a mason jar or glass storage container with tight fighting lid.