Banana bread with chocolate chips. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy.
Mix in the oil, bananas, and eggs. Stir in the chocolate chips (do not over-mix!) and pour into the prepared pan. In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth. You can cook Banana bread with chocolate chips using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread with chocolate chips
- Prepare 6 of over ripe bananas.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined. Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Mix in the eggs and vanilla and stir until smooth.
Banana bread with chocolate chips instructions
- Mash bananas and add all wet ingredients. Add cinnamon baking powder and baking soda. Add vanilla. Mix well. Add brown sugar. Mix again. Add flour and blend. Finally add the chocolate chips and combine. Pour mixture into 2 oiled and floured loaf pans. Bake at 350°F for about an hour or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean..
Add the sour cream, mashed bananas, baking soda, and salt, and stir until blended. Add in the flour and mix until incorporated. Fold in any chocolate chips and nuts you are using. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until crumbly. The buttery, rich banana bread is soft, moist, and filled with melty chocolate chips!