easy banana bread recipe. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar. Stir in the mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon. You can have easy banana bread recipe using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy banana bread recipe
- It’s 3 each of bananas mashed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder or baking soda.
The recipe is good, it's me baking the banana bread that is a work in progress! To make banana bread, you'll need pretty straightforward ingredients. Naturally the first thing you need is bananas. I like to mash them up with a muddler, but you could also simply use a fork.
easy banana bread recipe instructions
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and pour in a 8×9 baking dish or whatever works best for you.
- and bake it for 60 minutes until done or test with a toothpick.
- I hope you enjoy this recipe 🙂 . I loved it.
In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Mix in the milk and cinnamon. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the banana mixture to the creamed. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, egg and milk.