Wheat Flour Jaggery Pancake. Grate Jaggery, measure and keep aside. Sift Whole Wheat Flour and Rice Flour in a bowl. No one string consistency to be achieved here so ensure the flame is low.
Add above puree, oil, vanilla essence and rest of the milk. Take jaggery in a saucepan and add some water and bring it to a boil Mix well so that the jaggery dissolves in the water. Now strain this mixture through a sieve and allow them to cool down. You can cook Wheat Flour Jaggery Pancake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wheat Flour Jaggery Pancake
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of grated jaggery.
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 2 tsp of grated coconut.
- You need 2 of crushed cardamom.
- It’s As required of Water as required or milk.
- Prepare As required of Oil for frying.
- It’s As required of Fruit jam and banans for garnishing.
Take wheat flour, salt, crushed cardamom, coconut in a bowl. Add the cooled jaggery water and mix well so that it doesn't form any lump. Before you jump to Jaggery pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy. The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health.
Wheat Flour Jaggery Pancake step by step
- In a bowl take all ingredients except oil and mix it well altogether and make a semi-thick pouring consistency batter..
- Heat a non-stick pan,pour 2 tsp oil and spread it nicely, pour a ladder full of spatula of batter and spread it evenly..
- Flip the pancake pour 1 tsp oil more and fry from another side also till it turns changing colour and cooked..
- Garnish with jam and banana and serve hot, wheat flour jaggery pancake is ready..
In a large bowl combine whole wheat flour, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl combine maple syrup, milk, eggs and vanilla extract. Slowly add wet ingredients to dry until just incorporated. All you need are some ripe bananas, whole wheat flour (chapati atta) and jaggery/sugar. Even over ripe bananas work very well.