10 minutes microwave carrot cake. Mix all the ingredients evenly and put in an ungreased glass dish.. SMALL BOWL: Beat together oil, eggs. Add oil mixture to dry ingredients.
Insert toothpick to check if done. Mix flour, sugar, carrots, cinnamon and raisins in a bowl. Combined oil and eggs and pour into the bowl, stirring properly. You can cook 10 minutes microwave carrot cake using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 10 minutes microwave carrot cake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Castor sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of oil.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
Beat cheese and butter in a bowl until you get a smooth mixture, then gradually beat in icing sugar and lemon juice till mixed properly. When the top looks dry and pulling slightly away from the sides, it's done. Eggless Oatmeal Cake in a MugToday I'm going to show you how to make a healthy carrot mug cake using oat flour. This microwave cake has a deliciously rugged, spongy texture that pound cake could only dream of.
10 minutes microwave carrot cake instructions
- Mix all the ingredients evenly and put in an ungreased glass dish. Microwave for 10 min. Let cool before taking out. Cut in slices and serve. *you can put creamcheese icing on top to add to the treat! :).
The feathery layers easily pull apart for a sweet and delicate dessert. This recipe makes a plain white cake, but the flavor possibilities are infinite. The top will be evenly dry and cake close to the centre of pan will spring back when touched lightly. Mix together carrots, sugar, orange juice, eggs,. fluted microwavable pan. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, set aside.