Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies. The pumpkin cheesecake swirl in the brownies is worth the extra bit of effort and makes these brownies ultra moist. Once upon a time I made a rich chocolatey brownie swirled with with a smooth pumpkin cheesecake and enjoyed one piece after another. These Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies are so decadent!
Thankfully, that's not the case with these Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies. Pumpkin cheesecake swirl brownies are a beautiful trifecta of flavors! Pumpkin, cheesecake, and chocolate, all in one decadent brownie! You can cook Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Prepare of brownie.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of pumpkin cheesecake.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of flour.
Creamy pumpkin cheesecake swirled between fudgy layers of chocolate pumpkin brownies. It's time once again for FREAKY FRIDAY! Christie has TONS of great recipes, and I narrowed it down to three — Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies, Chicken Apple Brat Burgers, and Pumpkin Spice Latte. These pumpkin cheesecake swirl brownies combine the sweet chocolatey goodness of brownies with creamy pumpkin cheesecake.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs. Mix until creamy..
- Add flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Mix until well combined..
- Transfer to a greased 11" by 7" brownie pan..
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, and sugar..
- Add egg, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg and beat until well combined..
- Stir in flour..
- Drop spoonfuls of pumpkin mixture on top of brownie batter. Drag knife across top of batter horizontally and then vertically to create a "swirl" effect..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheesecake layer is set..
While I'm not ready to go full on Halloween and autumn mode just yet, these brownies are a little teaser for what's to come. It's really, really hard to improve on a gooey, warm, chocolate fudge brownie. Add a swirl of pumpkin cheesecake filling, and Chocolate Fudge Brownies go from supreme to sublime. These swirled pumpkin cheesecake brownies are a fantastic autumn-in-a-pan dessert. The perfect combination of chocolate and pumpkin all wrapped up into one.