Whey Protein Banana Pancakes. Indulge your family in the morning or whip These pancakes are both healthy and delicious. Boasting with protein from the whey, egg whites and Greek yoghurt. natural sweetness from the banana – no sugar added. This ridiculously easy, foolproof recipe will be your go-to banana protein pancakes recipe for breakfast (and maybe even lunch and dinner).
Gently fold half of the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture until thoroughly combined. Repeat with remaining half of egg whites. Heat the coconut oil on a skillet over medium heat. You can have Whey Protein Banana Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whey Protein Banana Pancakes
- You need 40 g. (2 tablespoons) of vanilla whey protein.
- Prepare 2 of bananas (one for batter and another one for garnish).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Oatmeal.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of little bit of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of melted butter or cooking oil.
- You need 1 of little drizzle honey.
This healthy pancakes recipe is a really nice variation on a typical pancake, full of fruit and only natural sugars as well as the additional protein from the whey protein powder that I use instead of some of the flour. We use an unflavoured whey protein powder for this recipe but a vanilla powder would also work well. Simple Banana Protein Pancakes There are four base ingredients for protein pancakes: eggs, banana, protein powder, and baking powder. This will improve the pancake texture.
Whey Protein Banana Pancakes instructions
- Blend the oatmeal in the blender to make oat flour.Put it in a small bowl and add baking powder, a pinch of salt and whey protein.Mix to combine..
- Slice a banana and put it in the blender along with the egg and vanilla extract.Blend them together..
- Add the flour mixture into the banana mixture,a little bit of water and stir to combine.If you blend them with the blender too much.The pancakes will be tough.So give it about 2-3 pulse and let them sit for 3-5 mins..
- Preheat the pan with medium heat and brush some cooking oil or melted butter with a kitchen brush or paper towel.Pour the mixture into the pan and cover the lid then turn on low heat.Wait for a while until the bubbles pop up on the surface..
- Flip it over and continue to the rest of the batter..
- Slice another banana and put it in a plate for garnish.Stack some pancakes up and drizzle with honey.Enjoy!!.
The Best Banana Pancakes Of All Time. To get started making these protein pancakes, you're going to need to use a blender. The first thing you'll need to add in is ¼ cup of vanilla flavored protein powder. As with all of the other recipes we've shared that call for protein powder, I would recommend going with a whey isolate product. Mix together bananas, eggs, and protein powder until well combined.