BBQ and ranch wings. Place wings in large zip lock freezer bag. This ranch flavored wing marinade is perfect for summer barbecue parties, tailgates, and holidays, especially Memorial Day and the Fourth of July. These BBQ Ranch Chicken Wings will make a wonderful addition to your watch parties, tailgates, and more!
Jumbo wings tossed in your choice of our special Buffalo wing sauce or our homemade BBQ sauce. Served with ranch or bleu cheese dressing. A grilled turkey burger topped wit fresh lettuce and tomato, American cheese, onion straws and our Homemade BBQ Ranch dressing. You can have BBQ and ranch wings using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ and ranch wings
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 envelope of sazon.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of adobo.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet baby rays hickory and Brown sugar BBQ sauce.
- You need 2/3 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 4 lb of chicken wings or wing dings.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil.
BBQ and ranch wings instructions
- place wings in large zip lock freezer bag.
- sprinkle sazon, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and adobo over the wings. Zip bag and shake until seasons evenly cover the wings..
- heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and preheat oven to 400°F.
- depending on how big your skillet is, place upto 10 wings in zip lock bag, add flour and shake until evenly coated..
- place wings in oil for 5 mins each side. poke holes in wings to ensure doneness. check wings with thermometer if skeptical. they should be at least 165° F. drain grease from wings..
- when all wings are done, place them in a large bowel that has a lid. pour BBQ sauce and ranch dressing over them, cover, and shake vigorously until evenly coated..
- pour onto baking sheet making sure they do not overlap. put into oven for 8-10 minutes..
Three ingredients is all you need for these quick and tasty ranch-flavored chicken wings. Chicken coated with bbq ranch sauce can be baked or grilled. This simple recipes makes the most flavorful and juicy bbq ranch chicken you will ever have. Place chicken, bbq sauce, and ranch dressing in a large ziplock bag. Seal bag shut and shake until the chicken is fully coated with the sauce.