Nicole's "Easy Banana Bread". The aroma of Banana Bread baking in the oven brings back fond memories of my grandparents' home. It seemed like there was always banana bread cooling on their kitchen counter when I would visit. When I make this Easy Banana Bread recipe it always makes me think of them.
Made one with chocolate chips and one with out. I have left over buttermilk from making biscuits This week I. I found this recipe for Easy Banana Bread on KRAFT Recipes and I wasn't totally sold on the idea of using MIRACLE WHIP in a dessert bread. You can have Nicole's "Easy Banana Bread" using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nicole's "Easy Banana Bread"
- Prepare 4 large of Banana's.
- Prepare 2 large of White or Brown EGGS.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Veg Cooking Oil.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Shifted Flour.
- You need 1 cup of White Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Bread pans.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shortening.
It seems like more of a savory ingredient. But it promised to keep the bread moist and delicious, so I went with it. See more ideas about Easy banana bread, Easy banana, Banana bread. "This was the best banana bread I have ever made. Came out so moist and absolutely delicious.
Nicole's "Easy Banana Bread" step by step
- Preheat Oven to 400°f.
- Grease Two Bread Pans with the shortening,set to the side..
- In large mixing bowl, mix all wet ingredients, then slowly add all dry ingredients to the wet ingredients..
- pour half of the banana bread into each loaf.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes, then turn each loaf around and bake for another 25 minutes. Use a toothpick to check to see if each loaf us done. Poke in the middle,if it comes out dry there done..
- When done set to the side and let cool before you slice the loaf..
It's very easy to make as well, which is an added bonus.". In a stand mixer, or hand held, mix together softened butter and sugar until well combined. Then add in eggs and mix well. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.