Banana Bread W/ Chocolate Chips Or Blueberries. Be the first to review this recipe. Recipe by JasmineSara. this is a remake of a banana choco chip recipe i found on this site. i had some leftover blueberry's in the fridge, and thought i'd try something new! it turned out DELICIOUS! half the loaf is already gone! It is sweet, so it is more of a dessert.
Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Melt the chocolate chunks in a double-boiler, then add to the banana mixture and stir with a spatula. You can cook Banana Bread W/ Chocolate Chips Or Blueberries using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread W/ Chocolate Chips Or Blueberries
- It’s 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 of Ripe bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Blueberries for substitute.
Remove from oven and check doneness with a toothpick (if it comes out dry, it's ready). Beat mashed bananas thoroughly into the mixture. Add flour mixture in small increments while beating until just combined into a thick batter. Fold blueberries into the batter; pour into prepared loaf pans.
Banana Bread W/ Chocolate Chips Or Blueberries step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs and add to dry ingredients along with oil and vanilla.
- Peel bananas and blend together with other ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- You can substitute blueberries for chocolate chips or keep both.
- Just reduced amount of chocolate chips for substitution.
- Place in baking pan or muffins pan if desired.
- Cook in oven for 55 min. to an hour. Muffin pans take less time..
Fold in the chocolate chips of blueberries. Full of fresh blueberries, raspberries, and dark chocolate chips, this Berry Banana Bread is loaded with goodness and is the perfect breakfast, snack, or dessert! Thanks to our sweet friends at Driscoll's for sponsoring today's post. Without them, we wouldn't be able to stuff our faces with this ah-mazing Berry Banana Bread. This low-FODMAP banana bread recipe is a favorite in my house (even for those who don't have IBS) because it is so versatile.